Please list any and all experience that qualifies you to be considered for a position working with youth theater students. You may also email a resume to email@example.com
Please tell us how you heard about Forever After Productions and what interested you to apply to be part of our Summer Camp programming
Please list any employment or contract work you have done in the last three years.
You must be at least 18-years-old by June 26th, 2017 to apply for an instructor position.
• You must be at least 16-years-old by June 26th, 2017 to apply for an assistant position.
• If you are hired to work Forever After Summer Camps you will need to fill out a W9 form and turn it in on your first day of camp.
• In order to apply for any particular camp you must be available for the entirety of that camp
• Applications are due May 15th. Initial scheduling will be finished by June 1st and all applicants will be notified via email whether they have or have not received a position.
• If you have any questions regarding the application process or a particular camp please email firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below